Saturday, December 22, 2007

~Preface~


This Page is a gift of love and words that I sow on to this soil are not careless musings but seeds of conscious effort and toil.Endeavour is to emboss my thoughts in such strong fabric of words that they stand the test of time, never wither and never fade. I must admit I am not really adept in doing so. I would rather describe myself as a scribbler, a poet of leisure…these scribbling describe me best

I know I am not a poet great
But for rhyme I can’t fake
I write to ease my heart
Vent for restrained feelings to escape

It’s how I feel that it shows
Pain and content both it endows
Just logging what my heart feels
From deep within what ever reveals

There are no rules that can define
Desires crude how words can refine
What makes u crave and what contains
Emotions are not for words to explain

In poetry I unabashed unwind
Nascent thoughts that stir my mind
No inhibitions I keep
Laugh free and unabashed weep

I was however drifting into a depression; a stark sense of purposelessness was gripping me day by day. I had come to believe that life has no purpose. It is nothing but a progressive mathematical equation which is rather too predictable and repetitive. An odd sickening feeling of ‘I know what is coming next’ was killing me slowly.
It is when I wrote these lines…

I write almost everyday
Not that I have something to say
Each day a thousand word spurn
In search of purpose they burn

There are moments of depression
And there are moments of revelation
Some drowned in pain other buoyant with pleasure
Not one yet worth to treasure

Day filled with time and time hollow
Like poison I slow swallow
I want the day to pass don’t know why
It’s the same plight, the day that would follow

People as shallow as their shadows
Can spend a day in search of a smile
Amidst a lifetime of eternal woes
A joy that last not more than a while….


And…here I burn with all my knowledge deep
Reflect on to abstruse perplexed
Is there a reason behind?
Or all of it is just convulsion of my mind…

I would say that I got lucky that I met someone who gave me a very different perspective of life. She showed me the relation between conscious, creativity and happiness, mans purpose as producing his worth, his toil and his conscious creations. This page is not for anyone else but a dedication to myself, my endeavour to create my worth …my purpose

No comments: