Saturday, December 22, 2007

Drive through the Mist


Driving through the mist in a haste
Vision blurred not sure where I head
Beauty all around unruffled untouched chaste
Pleads to stop, be with it for a while
Eyes yet strain just to see the unforgiving road ahead

The cool breeze filled with moist haze
Drenched of scent wild flowers fresh
In my ears gently sung
Pray slow down not rush
Feel the breath a while as it fills your lungs

Shying glance from her beauty serene
I sped past the meadows green
Dark dense woods basking in laze
Cajole me to slow down the pace
Bare my soul to her splendid grace

I raised my tinted pane to cut her dissuading gaze
Can’t slow down for a moment stop
Let go the dreams for so long I chased
Need steer clear let no affection crop
So I fled, through the mist I sped

Travelled so long so fast yet see no end
Journey so beautiful has turned into an ordeal
Life with no satisfaction no joy spend
Break the shackles of dreams surreal
Forget the end; for once relent…Fall in love with the journey instead

No comments: